AHT GROUP AG is an independent German consulting company providing innovative consulting services in technical and financial development cooperation since 1960. We offer management and engineering services in our core business areas of Water Resources Management and Irrigation; Nature Conservation, Forestry and Agriculture; Communal Infrastructure and Governance; and Information Technology and Software Development. We are a dynamic and growing company with a multidisciplinary and multinational team of full-time employees successfully planning, managing and implementing projects in over 35 countries worldwide. Our head office is in the heart of the Ruhrgebiet, in Essen.
If you are looking for a new professional challenge and would like to contribute to the continued success of the AHT GROUP AG then this position may be just what you’re looking for:
Expert (m/f/d) in the Field of Human Resources Development
Full time/40 Hours/Week
Within the department of Marketing, Business Development and Recruiting, you will be responsible for the management of the following tasks relevant to internal and project-related positions:
- Recruitment of experts for international projects, studies and in-house positions;
- Implementation of the entire recruiting process, research, candidate management, pro-active candidate searches, active sourcing, conducting interviews, supporting contract negotiation;
- Placement of job advertisements on common online portals, the AHT Homepage and in print media, and management of the AHT job alert e-mail service;
- Personnel selection in close cooperation with our technical departments;
- Communication, establishing and maintaining contact with the experts;
- Expansion, maintenance and administration of our in-house expert database, including archiving.
Professional and personal requirements:
- University degree in a profession relevant to AHT activities or related to development cooperation;
- Some years of professional experience in an international working environment;
- Knowledge in the field of international personnel recruitment is desirable;
- Excellent knowledge of German, English and very good knowledge of French;
- Very good knowledge in dealing with social media networks and application tools;
- Assured use of common MS Office products (Word / Excel / Outlook);
- Well organised and capable of working autonomously;
- Ability to work in a team and flexible.
What you can expect:
- Challenging, interesting work in an international environment and a competitive salary;
- Support for your professional and personal development through further training;
- Flat hierarchies, open doors and short communication channels;
- An international and friendly corporate culture;
- An office in the heart of Essen, conveniently located, surrounded by cafés and restaurants.