In-house Position Agro-Economist (m/f/d)
Region and duty station:
Essen (Headquarters), Germany, with short-term missions worldwide
As soon as possible
The AHT GROUP AG stands for innovative management consultancy services for technical and financial development cooperation, with technical expertise focusing on: Water Resources Management and Irrigation; Nature Conservation, Forestry and Agriculture; Communal Infrastructure and Governance; and Information Technology and Software Development.
For our growing business our Technical Department Water Resources Management and Irrigation is looking for an Agro-Economist (m/f/d).
As Agro-Economist (m/f/d) you will work in a team of consultants with increasing responsibility in the areas of project management, acquisition of new projects and business development. We are looking for a motivated and committed colleague (m/f/d), who will support us in the day-to-day management of our on-going projects and assist us in the acquisition of new projects. Duty station will be Essen, Germany, with regular overseas travel.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Development of AHT GROUP AG’s agricultural portfolio
- Preparation of technical and financial tender bids
- Project management and backstopping
In-house position at the headquarters of AHT GROUP AG in Essen, with regular overseas short-term assignments to the relevant projects
University degree in Agricultural Engineering or Agro-Economy
Country / Regional experience:
Some years of working experience in developing countries
Excellent knowledge of English and French language
Profound experience in the following fields:
- Economic / financial analysis of irrigated agriculture projects
- Organization and development of water user associations
- Project management
- Standard IT applications
- Excellent communication and team building skills
- Willingness to undertake overseas business assignments
What you can look forward to:
- Challenging, interesting work in an international environment and a competitive salary
- Support for your professional and personal development through in-house and external training
- Flat hierarchies, with open, supportive and friendly corporate culture and direct communication channels
- An office in the heart of Essen, easily accessible by public and private transport, surrounded by cafés, restaurants and museums
Please, send your full application via vacancies(at)aht-group.com addressing our HR & Recruitment Team.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.