Preparation of the Strategy for the Advisory Service in Agriculture and Rural Development (SASARD) 2023-2026 in the frame of the program “Sustainable and inclusive rural economic development (SIRED)”, funded by the Austrian Development Cooperation (ADC)
Deliverables and Timeframe
The assignment is planned to start by end of July 2022 earliest and to be completed by mid-December 2022. The submission of the final document is until 25the December 2022. A maximum of 50 working days are foreseen for international and local experts jointly. Deliverables (in English) include an inception report, the presentation of preliminary findings, and a final consultancy report.
- Master’s degree in agriculture, Agro Economics, Public Administration, or other fields relevant to the assignment.
- At least 5 years of experience in advisory/extension service in the agriculture sector.
- At least 5 years of experience and good knowledge in developing strategic action plans for the advisory Services and rural development and other strategic development documents.
- Experience in implementation of projects and programs in the field of implementation of standards and EU’s “acquis” in agriculture and rural development.
- Recognition of the advisory/extension service sector framework of the country and the EU.
- Fluency in English. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Working experience in the Balkans is preferred; Knowledge of Albanian or Serbian is a plus.
Caritas Switzerland, Adligenswilerstrasse 15, 6002 Lucerne