Development worker (m/f/d) as a consultant for a vocational school in the field of mechatronics, electronics or metal cutting in Vietnam
App. w. professional exp. - TemporaryJob description
The vocational school in Bac Ninh intends to become a competence centre for technical vocational training courses and to introduce and disseminate the training courses mechatronics, electronics and metal cutting, based on German vocational training success factors. For this purpose, it is necessary to further qualify the technical teacherss and management theoretically, practically and didactically and to expand the cooperation of the vocational school with enterprises and other vocational training institutions. Bac Ninh Province is an industrial development zone northeast of Hanoi. The mission also requires close coordination with other development cooperation programmes and regular assignments at other vocational colleges in Vietnam.Your tasks
- Promotion of further training of technical teachers and the management of the vocational school in Bac Ninh and other vocational schools in Vietnam in the field of mechatronics, electronics or cutting machine mechanics, oriented towards German standards and the needs of Industry 4.0.
- Development of training materials for the implementation of theoretical and practical training courses for teachers and trainees and further education
- Training of teachers of vocational colleges
- Advice on the implementation of cooperation with companies, in-company training phases, development partnerships with industry and the qualification of in-company training personnel
- Advice on workshop management concepts in accordance with international occupational safety and environmental protection standards as well as the creation of specifications for supplementary equipment
- Organisation and support of the efficient use of the new equipment in the training workshops
- Technical specialist, trainer, technical teacher, master craftsman or engineer in the field of mechatronics, electronics or metal cutting/CNC
- Knowledge in the field of digital transformation of vocational education and training and Industry 4.0
- Good knowledge of information and communication technologies
- Strong intercultural and social competences
- Good ability to convey specialist topics and methods and to work participatively with the partners
- Willingness to conduct regular assignments at other vocational colleges in Vietnam
- Proficient user of English language
Our model for success is a better life for everyone and purposeful tasks for our employees. For more than 50 years, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ), as a company of the German Federal Government, has been supporting the implementation of development policy goals worldwide. Together with partner organisations in 120 countries, we are involved in a diverse range of projects. If you want to make a difference in the world and develop yourself in the process, you've come to the right place.
We are pleased to offer you a first impression on topics such as climate, shopping and services, the school situation and health care in Vietnam.
In general, the security situation is calm. GIZ staff must adhere to security measures at all times. Please also check the county-specific information provided by the German Federal Foreign Office. GIZ runs a professional security risk management system in the field of deployment. GIZ does not impose any restrictions on life partners and family members to move with you to the country of deployment. We kindly ask you to inform yourself which forms of relationships are legally and socially accepted in the country of deployment.
Further information on country-specific advice from the Federal Foreign Office at https://www.auswaertiges-amt.de/en.
At the site of operation, the particulate pollution occurs to be many time higher than the European acceptable limit. As part of the selection process and during the recruitment examination you will be informed of appropriate protective and behavioral measures.
GIZ's Development Service is looking forward to applications of candidates with a professional qualification and / or university degree and at least two years of professional experience. In addition you hold the German nationality or the nationality of a member state of the European Union.
Willingness to travel on a regular basis is required.
For general questions from dependent partners about local employment - please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please observe the provisions of the country-specific vaccination regulations for entry and work in the country of assignment - in particular also regarding COVID-19.
Please understand that we can accept and process in principle only applications via our E-recruiting system. Following the confirmation of your succesful application, kindly check your spam / junk mail folder on a regular basis, since some provider classify emails form our recruiting system as spam.
For further information: https://jobs.giz.de/index.php?ac=jobad&id=62073