Fair global trade everyone can believe in
FLOCERT is a leading global certification body. Besides providing sole certification to Fairtrade, FLOCERT also offers an array of services to support companies in sourcing on Fairtrade principles, where no Fairtrade Standard applies.
Founded in 2003, FLOCERT remains mission-driven and dedicated to working with all types of organisations, from small producers to internationally recognised brands, in order to promote fairness in global trade. Our accreditation as a “Social Enterprise” demonstrates our commitment to social business values.
With six international offices conducting business in over 120 countries, FLOCERT specialises in offering global reach with local expertise. For more information, visit us at www.flocert.net
FLOCERT is currently looking for a
HR Manager Learning & Development (m/f/div)
- Job Share: Full-time (38,5 hrs. p.w.)
- Location: FLOCERT GmbH Headquarter Bonn, Germany
- Salary & benefits package: based on the collective bargaining agreement “Whole and Foreign Sale North Rhine-Westphalia” including an attractive benefit package
- Start date: as soon as possible
To empower our people is the key message of FLOCERT’s HR strategy 2025, ranging from programs for initial inductions to leadership programs for senior managers. The newly created role as HR Manager Learning & Development with direct reporting line to the Head of HR will focus on corporate learning and development frameworks and concepts, identifying learning priorities across the organisation as well as creating learning environments where employees can continuously develop to be their best.
The position holder is supposed to be a team-oriented, self-driven and communicative individual with digital experience who will work closely with the HR team and the staff and management at FLOCERT´s headquarter in Bonn, Germany as well as our international offices in India, South Africa, Costa Rica, UK and the United States.
- Developing and implementing global corporate development concepts, frameworks and programs for the enhancement of leadership competencies and individual skills
- Having a full understanding of the various departments’ skill and competency requirements and qualification needs
- Identification of skill needs and creating development and training plans to ensure that all employees have the required (future) competencies
- Creating an inspiring learning environment for self-directed and collaborative learning
- Ensuring core internal knowledge is transferred, developed and applied consistently across the company
- Building and maintaining close relationships with third-party training providers
- Monitoring the success of training & development activities and tracking of budgets
- Work closely with the HR team members in the area of onboarding, individual staff measures, retention and succession planning
- Staying abreast of the latest developments in learning trends, changes in learning theory and developments in learning technologies
Your qualifications, experience and skills
- BSc or BA degree in Business٫ Psychology or other related area; certifications related to learning, development and/or project management are preferred
- 5+ years relevant experience in Human Resources, Learning & Development
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written
- Manage and roll out corporate as well as customised training initiatives
- Ability to design and produce relevant training concepts and materials including e-learning courses
- Strong dedication towards customer service and excellent communication skills
- Work experience in an international environment is an advantage
- Great team player with positive and pro-active attitude
- Dedicated working style with excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Experience in handling development (promotions, transfers) measures, ideally in relation to the German works constitution act
- Strong organisational skills with business-oriented thinking. Project management experience is a plus
- Motivation for Fairtrade
What we offer
- International work environment
- Company culture of dialogue and respect
- Onboarding and welcome management
- Open-minded and value-driven colleagues living our mission
- Remote work & flexible working hours
- Opportunities to make a meaningful impact
- Learning and development opportunities
- Chance for motivated staff to grow
How to apply
Please apply by clicking the button "APPLY NOW!" and submit your application documents in English.
Please kindly note that we only accept online applications and only candidates shortlisted for an interview will be further contacted and will receive notice of the outcome of the selection process.
Bonner Talweg 177 • 53129 Bonn • Germany
Be the future of Fairtrade
As ethical awareness grows across the world, so does Fairtrade. In conjunction with the Faircompany Initiative and German dual vocational training system Berufsausbildung, we're proud to welcome the upcoming generation into this extraordinary sector. Our apprenticeships are designed to give the freshest talent in our sector a rounded introduction to Fairtrade.
To make sure we're always doing the best by our team, we partner with prestigious institutions including GreatPlaceToWork and Audit Berufundfamilie.