The PATRIP Foundation is looking for a
Administration and Finance Manager
to support our team in Frankfurt am Main in Germany (part-time possible).
The PATRIP Foundation is a charitable, non-profit-making institution, set up by the German KfW Development Bank on behalf of the German Federal Foreign Office in 2011. The PATRIP Foundation’s overall goal is to contribute to more stability in fragile countries, where we work together with trusted national and international NGO as implementing partners to support border communities facing challenges of isolation, violence, and poverty. We currently work in Pakistan, Afghanistan and Tajikistan (PAT region) and countries in West Africa (WA region).
For more information, please refer to our website: www.patrip.org
PATRIP Foundation is seeking an organized and passionate multi-tasker for the role of Administration and Finance Manager. This post offers the opportunity to contribute to an organization that is expected to grow substantially over the coming months and years, while gaining experience in the administration and management of a non-profit organization.
- Be part of a small and dynamic team;
- Participate in the organisational development of a growing institution;
- Work in a multi-cultural context;
- Enjoy fair and flexible working conditions including training opportunities.
Expected starting date
As soon as possible.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Bookkeeping, preparing budgets and cost plans;
- Financial reporting;
- Support in the preparation, implementation and preparation of the annual financial statements and the annual audit;
- Preparation and visualisation of project data for reports;
- Support in drawing up contracts and tendering processes;
- Organisation of workshops with implementing partners and donors (both physical and virtual/online), including presentations and group discussions; organisation of field visits;
- Support the Programme Managers and the PATRIP Board of Directors in any other issue, such as the preparation of meetings of the PATRIP Supervisory Board;
- General administrative tasks including office management including keeping supplies stocked, maintaining digital and physical files, correspondence and data filing.
- 2-5 years of experience in office management and coordination;
- Understanding and application of best practices in business accounting, budgeting and financial management;
- Language skills: Fluency in written and spoken English and German is a must, French would be an asset;
- High motivation and initiative, capacity for self-organisation, excellent written and oral communication skills, intercultural competence;
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and Power Point, knowledge of Adobe InDesign would be an asset;
- Experience with online collaboration tools, especially for online conferences would be an asset.
If you are interested in this position we are looking forward to the following documents:
- Letter of motivation
- CV (max. 1 to 3 pages)
- Relevant diplomas and reference letters
Your letter of motivation should state your possible starting date and salary expectations. Moreover, it should answer the following questions:
- Why are you particularly qualified to support the PATRIP team as an Administration and Finance Manager?
- What do you expect from working as an Administration and Finance Manager for the PATRIP Foundation?
Please sent the required documents via email at the latest by 15th of December 2021 to the following address:
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview by video/phone conference.