Working Student FSDF e-Campus
Frankfurt School of Finance & Management (FS) is one of the leading business schools in Germany. An impressive portfolio of services – ranging from degree courses to Executive Education programmes, from research projects to consultancy – means that Frankfurt School acts as adviser, catalyst and educational partner to companies and organisations, to individuals embarking on new careers, and to experienced executives.
We, at the Frankfurt School Sustainable World Academy (SWA) are currently looking for a working student supporting our Development Finance (FSDF) e-Campus team (www.fs.de/e-Campus).
Start date: March 2020.
Location: Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Administrative support on development and implementation of new training products (online, blended & classroom)
- Communication with prospective and enrolled participants from all over the world (email and phone);
- Support for preparation, implementation, and grading of the e-Campus final exams;
- Support on marketing activities (brochures, social media, website, newsletter);
- Support for course material layout;
- Support for the organization of events and trainings taking place at Frankfurt School for international clients and/or participants.
- Enrolled Bachelor or Master student, preferably in a subject related to business, education, IT, communication and/or social sciences
- Proficiency in English (both written and oral) is mandatory. Additional languages can be an asset (esp. German, French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, or Turkish).
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel). Experience in content management systems or digital tools would be an asset.
- Organisational, good communication, intercultural and administrative skills, (applied) knowledge related to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) would be an asset.
- Quick adjustment to a new environment and ready to work independently
If you are looking for new challenges and want to be part of a multicultural team, please send your complete application in English via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: “Working Student FSDF e-Campus”).
Your application should include:
- Cover letter, mentioning your motivation, availability and qualification;
- Curriculum vitae;
- Certificates and letter of references (of scholarships, former studies, internships, employments etc.);
- For non-EU citizens: copy of residence and work permit.
Only complete and accurate applications will be considered!