A leader in development consultancy, GOPA Worldwide Consultants implements projects in developing and transition economies on behalf of national and international development partners, national authorities, industry representatives and civil society organisations. To ensure that the programmes we implement have a lasting impact in terms of economic growth, sustainability and poverty reduction, we target structural reforms and capacity building in five core sectors. These five sectors represent our commitment towards improving the social and economic situation of people through Education and Employment Promotion, Governance and Economic Development, Rural Development and Environment, and also by measuring the long-term impact of interventions through Statistics and Monitoring & Evaluation.
To strengthen our team of the department 'Education and Employment Promotion' we are looking for a
Recruiter / Expert Relationship Manager (m/f/d)
to start as soon as possible based at our headquarters in Bad Homburg (near Frankfurt am Main) / or working remotely from Germany or Europe.
As Recruiter you will be responsible for the professional recruitment of suitable experts according to project specific requirements. You are the first point of contact for experts and ensure an effective communication along project acquisition, project implementation and beyond.
- You analyse the project-personnel requirements of various development partners (GIZ, EU, MCC, KfW, DEZA, etc.)
- You develop strategies to identify, recruit and retain experts at an early stage, using different sourcing channels
- You establish and maintain contact with potential experts and negotiate fees & contracts
- You ensure quality and compliance with internal and clients' rules
- You maintain and expand our network of experts
- You undertake fact-finding missions to head-hunt required personnel in the country
What we offer
- The opportunity to focus on your field of expertise
- An international working environment and colleagues who enjoy working together, mixing competence with the right amount of humour, and who are looking forward to having you in the team
- The possibility to actively contribute to the future success of the department and extend its regional portfolio
- Short communication and decision-making processes, and a living “open doors” culture across all company levels
- Free RMV job ticket
- Job bike
- Our own cantine
- Childcare support
- Fitness Studio subsidy
- You have a university degree in human resources or social sciences and/or professional experience in human resources in a service-oriented environment
- You have recruiting experience in an international working environment – preferably with active sourcing
- You have experience in working with social media such as LinkedIn and other recruitment platforms
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills in French, and good skills in English (German and/or Spanish language skills are an asset)
- You have the ability to keep track of tasks under a high workload, and meet tight deadlines
- Experience in the field of International Cooperation is an asset
- You have excellent knowledge of standard MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- You have an open-minded personality and you are a strong communicator who likes to work and interact with people in different teams in an international environment
- You like to approach people, negotiate and agree on contractual conditions, and establish long-term working relationships
Please send us your complete application documents, including curriculum vitae, motivation letter and references.
Apply online: Recruiter / Expert Relationship Manager (m/f/d) (EEP)