Fair global trade everyone can believe in
FLOCERT is a leading global certification body. Besides providing sole certification to Fairtrade, FLOCERT also offers an array of services to support companies in sourcing on Fairtrade principles, where no Fairtrade Standard applies.
Founded in 2003, FLOCERT remains mission-driven and dedicated to working with all types of organisations, from small producers to internationally recognised brands, in order to promote fairness in global trade. Our accreditation as a “Social Enterprise” demonstrates our commitment to social business values.
With six international offices conducting business in over 120 countries, FLOCERT specialises in offering global reach with local expertise. For more information, visit us at www.flocert.net
FLOCERT is currently looking for an
Account Development Officer (m/f/div) as FLOCERT´s Stakeholder Ambassador
- Job Share: full-time (38.5 hrs. p.w.)
- Position is based in the FLOCERT GmbH Office in Bonn, Germany
- The salary and benefit package depends upon qualifications and experience.
- Reporting to Account Development Manager
- Start date: November 1st 2020 (or as soon as possible)
As a subdivision of Business Relations, Account Development is currently looking for a self-motivated Key Account/Stakeholder Professional who is responsible for
a) fostering and developing relationships with key Stakeholders and Customers,
b) ensuring a high level of customer service as well as
c) support of the daily Account Development processes and tasks and
d) able to manage multiple projects in a dynamic environment
In general, the objective of the role is to support Account Development in Bonn, Germany, to drive the collaboration and foster relationships with our key stakeholders and customers to achieve our KPIs and to support the global Key Account infrastructure. Travel is required.
Develop: Grow and Foster Stakeholder and Customer relationships.
Organize: Coordinate and execute account management and sales activities.
Connect: Attend industry fairs, events and conferences, meet with potential/existing customers based in Europe.
Represent: Present and embody FLOCERT and its mission internally and externally.
Administrate: Support the daily business of Account Development (offers, quotes and estimates).
- Proactively manage a set of Key Stakeholder accounts and develop trusted relationships across hierarchy levels
- Independently investigate new business opportunities, cross-sell and upsell existing services.
- Follow-up on account management processes to close deals.
- Preparation of complex quotes as a direct response to customer inquiries.
- Represent FLOCERT at events and conferences.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key account stakeholders, and executives
- Support the optimization of the strategic direction, structure and workflows of Account Development.
- Facilitate Stakeholder and Customer workshops, business meetings and presentations
- Cross-departmental collaboration to design and develop customized service offering for our Stakeholders
- Successfully completed university degree (e.g. Economics, Business Administration, Marketing, Sales or Communication) or some other equivalent experience.
- Three to five years of Stakeholder management in the non-profit or NGO sector, ideally in the field of verification, certification, environment protection or sustainability.
- Managing complex customer engagements as primary point of contact, familiar with multi-stakeholder environment
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently but also with a team-spirit
- Strong presentation skills, listening skills, and problem-solving skills
- Quick learner - not afraid to learn an onslaught of new acronyms and terms, nor to ask for clarification
- Ideal candidate has background or wide breadth of knowledge of topics and trends in sustainability
- A good understanding of an international multi stakeholder environment
- Outstanding customer and service orientation.
- Fluent in English (and preferably German, French, and/or Spanish).
- Excellent oral and written communication and organizational skills.
- Flexibility to travel (up to 30% of working time)
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Curious mindset and solution oriented
“Nice to have”
- Previous business consulting experience
- A good understanding of the sustainability market
- NGO experience or comparable environment.
- Trained Facilitator
How to apply
Do visit our website: https://www.flocert.net/about-flocert/careers/
Please apply by submitting your application documents in English here, with curriculum vitae, reference letters or reference contact data as well as a motivation letter with salary indication.
Please do kindly note that only those applicants invited for an interview will be contacted.