Frankfurt School of Finance & Management (FS) is one of the leading business schools in Germany. An impressive portfolio of services – ranging from degree courses to Executive Education programmes, from research projects to consultancy – means that Frankfurt School acts as adviser, catalyst and educational partner to companies and organisations, to individuals embarking on new careers, and to experienced executives. As a centre of intellectual and practical activity, the business school formulates forward-thinking solutions for the worlds of business, finance and management, where agendas and issues are constantly changing.
The Frankfurt School Development Finance (FSDF) e-Campus was established in 2010, providing Certified Expert e-learning courses in five different languages as well as Frankfurt School’s only Master programme, which is conducted completely online, the Master of Leadership in Development Finance online programme.
The FSDF e-Campus is part of Frankfurt School’s Sustainable World Academy, which bundles all sustainable development related educational offers from Frankfurt School. Before applying, make yourself familiar with the portfolio we offer and have a look at our websites www.fs.de/e-campus www.fs.de/swa.
We are currently looking for a working student supporting the e-Campus team.
Start date: December 2019/January 2020.
Location: Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Support for course material layout;
- Communication with prospective and enrolled participants from all over the world in English (email and phone) and if possible in other languages (French, Spanish, Russian, German);
- Support for preparation, implementation, and grading of the e-Campus final exams;
- Support on marketing activities (brochures, social media, website, newsletter);
- Support for the organization of events and trainings taking place at Frankfurt School;
- Enrolled Bachelor or Master student, preferably in a subject related to business, education, IT, communication and/or social sciences
- Proficiency in English (both written and oral) is mandatory. Knowledge of French, Russian, Spanish, and/or German would be an asset.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Organisational, good communication and administrative skills
- Quick adjustment to a new environment and ready to work independently
If you are looking for new challenges and want to be part of a multicultural team, please send your complete application (further information please see below) in English via email to email@example.com.
Your application should include:
- Cover letter, mentioning your motivation, availability and qualification;
- Curriculum vitae;
- Certificates and letter of references (of scholarships, former studies, internships, employments etc.);
- If you are not an EU citizen, please also attach a copy of your residence and work permit. Please be aware
that we are generally not able to offer you any kind of contract without these documents. Only complete and accurate applications will be considered!