CES Consulting Engineers Salzgitter GmbH is an independent consulting engineering company with worldwide experience based in Braunschweig, Germany. CES offers solutions to complex multidisciplinary engineering tasks for all civil engineering and related sectors. CES renders services ranging from preliminary investigations to construction supervision and cost controlling, training of the clients‘ staff, advisory services in the operation and maintenance of installations, as well as the organization and strengthening of public authorities and institutions. CES works mainly in the field of development cooperation and implements infrastructure projects for national high-end clients (ministries and line authorities) funded by international donors.
- For an education quality improvement project in Malawi we are looking for a Team Leader with sound project management experience. The Education Services Joint Fund (ESJF) aims at supporting the Government of Malawi in implementing the Education Sector Implementation Plan II and successor plans.
- Major project activities will be identification, prioritization, development, technical planning and design of measures, as well as implementation of construction / rehabilitation of infrastructure and training measures
- Project Management, leading a team of international and local Experts
- Support in identification, prioritization, development, as well as technical planning and design of measures
- Support in tendering processes, technical implementation, and reporting
- Ensure adherence with national and international ESHS standards
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- Master’s degree in a relevant academic field (architecture, civil engineering, education)
- Experience as Team Leader in at least three (3) education quality improvement projects with major infrastructure components
- Experience of at least fifteen (15) years with education quality improvement projects
- Experience with joint funding mechanism
- Experience in Central, Eastern, or Southern Africa
Interested applicants are required to send a complete CV (English, EU standard) and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the job reference “Application for: Team Leader Malawi No.02” in in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.