Team Leader / Design Moldova, No.1901
CES Consulting Engineers Salzgitter GmbH is an independent consulting engineering company with worldwide experience based in Braunschweig, Germany. CES offers solutions to complex multidisciplinary engineering tasks for all civil engineering and related sectors. CES renders services ranging from preliminary investigations to construction supervision and cost controlling, training of the clients‘ staff, advisory services in the operation and maintenance of installations, as well as the organization and strengthening of public authorities and institutions. CES works mainly in the field of development cooperation and implements infrastructure projects for national high-end clients (ministries and line authorities) funded by international donors.
- Construction of a new bulk water transmission main (48.5 km, DN 400 – 700) from the capital Chisinau to Straseni and Calarasi
- Optional: Extension and rehabilitation of water supply systems (networks, pumping stations, etc.)
- Investment volume 16.5 million EUR
- Preparation of detailed design and tender
- Utility support, capacity strengthening and training
- Environmental and social impact assessment
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- University degree in civil engineering / mechanical engineering
- Excellent management and communication skills
- Written and oral fluency in English is mandatory
- Command of Romanian language is an asset
- Minimum 15 years of professional experience
- Minimum 8 years of experience in the design of water supply systems
- Sound experience as Team Leader in at least 2 similar projects
- Proven work experience in the management of similar donor funded projects
- Work experience with KfW is an asset
Interested applicants are required to send a complete CV (English, EU standard) and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the job reference “Application for: Team Leader Moldova, No.1901” in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.