Fair global trade everyone can believe in
FLOCERT is a leading global certification body, providing sole certification to Fairtrade and offering verification services for social, trade and environmental standards as well as private codes of conduct.
Founded in 2003, FLOCERT remains mission-driven and dedicated to working with all types of organizations, from small producers to internationally recognized brands, in order to promote fairness in global trade. Our accreditation as a “Social Enterprise” demonstrates our commitment to social business values.
With four international offices conducting business in over 120 countries, FLOCERT specializes in offering global reach with local expertise. For more information, visit us at www.flocert.net
FLOCERT is currently looking for a
Certification Analyst Europe (m/f/div) – maternity cover
- Job Share: Full-time (38.5 hrs. per week)
- Position is based in the FLO-CERT Office in Bonn, Germany
- The salary and benefit package depend upon qualifications and experience
- Start date: 1st March 2019 (or as soon as possible).
FLO-CERT is looking for a business-oriented person who is willing to coordinate and to administer the Fairtrade certification of companies in assigned countries. The ability to deal with high profile traders and the availability to travel to assigned countries to perform Fairtrade audits is required. The attention to detail, willingness to learn and team work spirit are essential assets on this position. The person will be part of a multicultural team which is responsible for the certification of Fairtrade customers in Europe.
- Act as account manager for assigned customers.
- Perform evaluations of audit reports against Fairtrade Trade Standards.
- Communicate actively with applicants and certified customers and assist them with all necessary information including trade certification related questions.
- Actively participate in the annual audit planning for assigned countries.
- Instruct customers on FLO Fairtrade requirements.
- Participate in projects as team member.
- Assist in support of relevant National Fairtrade Organizations.
- Assist in the selection, evaluation and training of Auditors.
- Assist in constant improvement of certification processes.
- University level education (B.A. or equivalent) in a relevant subject (Food Science, Business, Agronomy, Economics, Languages, etc.).
- At least 5 years of related professional work experience in an office and customer orientated environment.
- 1 year of experience in certification systems including auditing (e.g. organic, FSC, MSC, SA8000, ISO 14001, etc.) in particular with ISO 65 accreditation or 2 years related business experience.
- Fluent in English and German oral and written.
- Flexible, pro-active and hard-working work style.
- Ability to travel for business on a regular basis.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills and experience in dealing with different cultures.
- Strong dedication towards customer service.
- Motivation for Fairtrade.
“Nice to have”
- Fluent in French and/ or Italian and/ or Dutch and/ or Spanish oral and written.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management Tools.
- Business experience in international trade.
- Work experience in food processing industry.
- Work experience with clients in the region and knowledge on the Fairtrade Trade Standard.
How to apply
Do visit our website: https://www.flocert.net/about-flocert/careers/
Please click on this link and submit your application documents in English, with curriculum vitae, reference letters or reference contact data as well as a motivation letter with salary indication.
Please do kindly note that only those applicants invited for an interview will be contacted.