Fair global trade everyone can believe in
FLOCERT is a leading global certification body. Besides providing sole certification to Fairtrade, FLOCERT also offers an array of services to support companies in sourcing on Fairtrade principles, where no Fairtrade Standard applies.
Founded in 2003, FLOCERT remains mission-driven and dedicated to working with all types of organisations, from small producers to internationally recognised brands, in order to promote fairness in global trade. Our accreditation as a “Social Enterprise” demonstrates our commitment to social business values.
With six international offices conducting business in over 120 countries, FLOCERT specialises in offering global reach with local expertise. For more information, visit us at www.flocert.net
FLOCERT is currently looking for an
IT Data Architect / Business Analyst (m/f/div)
- Job Share: Full-time (38,5 hrs. p.w.)
- Position is based in the FLOCERT GmbH Office in Bonn, Germany
- The salary and benefit package depends upon qualifications and experience
- Start date: 1st April 2019 (as soon as possible)
FLOCERTs Business and IT Services department develops, maintains and supports software and information solutions to innovate FLOCERTs product portfolio. As IT data architect you will address upcoming information needs formulated by internal and external customers. This include the delivery, improvement, and implementation of existing information driven services, integration processes, and connections to data sources as well as the development of new information or business solutions for customers.
Beside a good IT knowledge you would have a core focus on service continuity and strong affinity to data; the role of the IT data architect requires willingness for cross departmental/supplier collaboration and strong communication skills.
- Maintain and monitor the delivery mechanisms behind our information services
- Adviser & go to expert on Databases, ETLs and Business Intelligence (BI)
- Gather, analyse, and document BI and data warehouse requirements, system/data/information architecture, and implement guidelines and standards to be followed by users
- Coordination role in Fairtrade database/data warehouse project
- Administration and development of FLO-CERTs BI applications and data warehouse
- Design, implement, and maintain ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) processes using the Microsoft Integration Services
- Contribute towards data governance topics
- Identify data quality issues and bring forward suggestions on possible improvement measures
- Manage and support information and integration projects
- Support the integration of application data according to departmental needs and conceptual models
- Participate in project work and coordination in the general frame of TS activities, data governance and cross-departmental
- Any professional office, business, commercial, IT related education (e.g. office-, trade-, merchant apprenticeship IHK) or equivalent (university) education (e.g. B.A.) in a relevant subject
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience as IT data architect / business analyst
- Very good command of MS SQL Server, MS integration Service (SSIS), and SQL programming
- Relevant experience in Business Intelligence, system administration, management of a data warehouse
- Project/Service management experience
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present technical matters in a comprehensible way also to non-technical customers and colleagues
- Very good command of computer skills.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills with a problem solving attitude
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills working in an intercultural working environment
- Excellent Business English written and spoken
“Nice to have”
- Experience with Windows Azure or other cloud computing environments
- Good command of data modelling software and Qlik
- Software/web applications development and design experience
- 2nd level support / vendor management or collaboration experience
- Experience with IT standards/best practices (e.g. ITIL)
- Any practical experience as a trainer/support
- Working experience in process analysis, optimization and/or harmonization
- Technical knowledge of international trade or supply chain of agricultural products
- Fluent in Spanish oral and written
How to apply
Do visit our website: https://www.flocert.net/about-flocert/careers/
Please click on this link and submit your application documents in English, with curriculum vitae, reference letters or reference contact data as well as a motivation letter with salary indication.
Please do kindly note that only those applicants invited for an interview will be contacted.