Fair global trade everyone can believe in
FLOCERT is a leading global certification body. Besides providing sole certification to Fairtrade, FLOCERT also offers an array of services to support companies in sourcing on Fairtrade principles, where no Fairtrade Standard applies.
Founded in 2003, FLOCERT remains mission-driven and dedicated to working with all types of organisations, from small producers to internationally recognised brands, in order to promote fairness in global trade. Our accreditation as a “Social Enterprise” demonstrates our commitment to social business values.
With six international offices conducting business in over 120 countries, FLOCERT specialises in offering global reach with local expertise. For more information, visit us at www.flocert.net
FLOCERT is currently looking for a
Credibility Assurance Assistant (m/f/div)
- Job Share: 75% in Bonn; 100% in one of the Regional Offices
- Position can be based in either of the FLOCERT GmbH Offices: Bonn, Germany; San Jose, Costa Rica; Bangalore, India or Cape Town, South Africa
- Salary is paid according to the respective salary range of the country where the position will be based (plus an attractive benefits package).
- Start date: February 15th, 2019 (or as soon as possible)
The Credibility Assurance Unit is centrally servicing all departments of the company but also has a direct link to our customer base as it is responsible for complaints management at FLOCERT.
As an Assistant you will get a deep insight into FLOCERT’s structures and processes and contribute to the continuous improvement of our system. A variety of tasks such as complaints management, document control, support and the involvement in internal and external audits makes the assistant position a diversified and challenging engagement.
- Support the Complaints Management in handling cases and respective administration
- Support in preparation, conducting and follow-ups of internal & external audits
- Maintenance of the Document Control System
- Contribute to the annual Random Case Checks on Impartiality
- Prepare annual statistics on complaints management
- Manage the Quality Improvement System Mantis (including annual statistics)
- Support process mapping activities
- Drive improvement projects of processes and admin systems
- University level education (or equivalent) in a relevant subject (Economics, Business, Food Science, Agronomy, Law, sociology etc.) and 1-year related business experience.
- Familiar with one or more of the following certification schemes: ISO 9000, Organic, Eurepgap, SA 8000, Fairtrade, or equivalent.
- Fluency in English and Spanish written and spoken.
- Excellent communication skills, team player, flexible, experience in dealing with different cultures.
- Experience in working in remote teams and with remote management
- Strong dedication towards customer service.
- Strong command in the use of MS Office Products.
- Motivation for Fairtrade.
“Nice to have”
- Prior experience in conducting audits
- Skills in any of the FLOCERT languages (English, German, French, Portuguese, Spanish)
How to apply
Do visit our website: https://www.flocert.net/about-flocert/careers/
Please apply by submitting your application documents in English, with curriculum vitae, reference letters or reference contact data as well as a motivation letter.
Please do kindly note that only those applicants invited for an interview will be contacted.