Fair global trade everyone can believe in
FLOCERT is a leading global certification body, providing sole certification to Fairtrade and offering verification services for social, trade and environmental standards as well as private codes of conduct.
Founded in 2003, FLOCERT remains mission-driven and dedicated to working with all types of organizations, from small producers to internationally recognized brands, in order to promote fairness in global trade. Our accreditation as a “Social Enterprise” demonstrates our commitment to social business values.
With four international offices conducting business in over 120 countries, FLOCERT specializes in offering global reach with local expertise. For more information, visit us at www.flocert.net
FLOCERT is currently looking for an
R&D Data Analyst & Reporting Specialist (m/f)
- Job Share: full-time (38,5 hrs. p.w.)
- Position is based in the FLOCERT GmbH Office in Bonn, Germany
- The salary and benefit package depends upon qualifications and experience
- Start date: 1st December 2018 (or as soon as possible)
- Duration: period of 15 months
FLOCERT is looking for a person to further develop and customize FLOCERT´s information products and support the Research & Development (R&D) unit on information product developments and data analysis. The ability to connect business needs, available information sets, and to present information in a meaningful manner is required. The person will need to liaise with multicultural teams on a cross-departmental level to develop dashboards and information products for both internal and external customers.
- Research and develop FLOCERT´s information products and data sets
- Act as internal / customer adviser on data related questions
- Manage the design, development, and customization of Qlikview dashboards, reports, and information services
- Gather, analyze, and document business needs and related functionalities
- Lead the integration of core FLOCERT data according to departmental needs and conceptual models
- Support FLOCERTs data governance aims
- Support with ad-hoc data requests
- University Degree in Economics, Business, computing or Information Technology.
- A good command of Qlikview, MS SQL, and data modelling
- Relevant experience in Business Intelligence, data warehouse technology or business commercial experience.
- Professional work experience as business analyst of at least two years.
- Strong dedication towards customer service.
- Positive attitude and ability to work independently.
- Strong analytical skills and data affinity.
- Good communication skills and ability to present technical matters in a comprehensible way also to non-technical colleagues.
- Fluent in English oral and written.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills working in an intercultural working environment
“Nice to have”
- Technical knowledge of international trade or supply chain of agricultural products
- Working experience in process analysis, optimization and/or harmonization
- Knowledge of CSR and sustainability topics
- Fluent in Spanish oral and written
How to apply
Do visit our website: https://www.flocert.net/about-flocert/careers/
Please apply by submitting your application documents in English, with curriculum vitae, reference letters or reference contact data as well as a motivation letter with salary indication.
Deadline for applications: 31st October 2018
Please do kindly note that only those applicants invited for an interview will be contacted.