management4health is seeking to recruit a skilled, proactive and committed (Senior) Finance Manager (f/m) to join our dynamic and growing team in our main office in Frankfurt/Main, Germany.
management4health GmbH is an international healthcare consulting and management company operating in the international development sector, based in Frankfurt/Main, Germany. Our service areas relate to Health Systems, Healthcare Infrastructure and Equipment, Health Services and Health Information Research & Digital Data. For more information, please visit: www.m4health.pro.
Main tasks and responsibilities
The (Senior) Finance Manager (f/m) will be part of our growing team and project portfolio, and will be mandated with the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Support efficient and effective project delivery by working closely with the Project Management Team in:
- Project financial planning, budgeting and controlling
- Adherence to Client’s financial management procedures and guidelines
- Accurate financial monitoring and reporting internally and to Clients (Disposition Funds, project treasury accounts)
- Review of relevant contractual documentation and providing informed and qualified support
- Proactive mentoring of colleagues and support development of skills and capacities in financial management within the PM team
- As member of the Finance & Accounting Team, ensure that smooth processes and compliance are in place between financial management and established accounting practices, and ensure close liaison with the financial auditors
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders, partners and clients
- Work closely with and regularly report to the Company’s Executive Management, including quality corporate financial planning, management, controlling, monitoring and reporting, while ensuring adherence with Company policies and procedures
Qualifications of the candidate
- Degree in Financial Management, Business, Economics, Accounting or related fields
- At least 5 years of experience with working in international development cooperation, and familiarity with financial procedures of m4h key clients such as the German Development Cooperation (KfW and GIZ), the EU and/or other multilateral institutions
- Strong team player
- Experience operating successfully in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment, and in concisely and proactively interacting with senior management through effective verbal and written communication, logical and commercial reasoning, and the presentation of viable alternatives
- Strong communication, analytical, quality ambition and motivational skills
- Solid IT skills, excellent English and good/proficient working knowledge of French would be a strong advantage
The (Senior) Finance Manager (f/m) will be based in Frankfurt with possible international and national travel. She/he will be working in a fast-growing company and a dynamic environment.
If you are interested in this position, please send your application with your CV and motivation letter via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org, stating “Application (Senior) Finance Manager (f/m)” as reference. Candidates will be evaluated by a senior team panel based on the applicant’s work-related experience, education, training, professional recognition and performance appraisals submitted by the candidates, followed by an interview.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.