Fair global trade everyone can believe in
FLOCERT is a leading global certification body, providing sole certification to Fairtrade and offering verification services for social, trade and environmental standards as well as private codes of conduct.
Founded in 2003, FLOCERT remains mission-driven and dedicated to working with all types of organizations, from small producers to internationally recognized brands, in order to promote fairness in global trade. Our accreditation as a “Social Enterprise” demonstrates our commitment to social business values.
With four international offices conducting business in over 120 countries, FLOCERT specializes in offering global reach with local expertise. For more information, visit us at www.flocert.net
FLOCERT is currently looking for a
Technical Customer Service Officer (m/f)
- Job Share: Full-time (38,5 hrs. p.w.)
- Position is based in the FLOCERT GmbH Office in Bonn, Germany
- The salary and benefit package depends upon qualifications and experience
- Start date: 1st October 2018 (or as soon as possible)
FLOCERT is looking for a new colleague to strengthen the team responsible of Fairtrade transaction reporting and the related software applications. Tasks in this position include support of FLOCERT’s customers worldwide, accommodation and coordination of stakeholder requests as well as the accountability of the transaction reporting processes and systems. Technical affinity, affinity for numbers and data, ease in communication and willingness to learn are essential on this position.
- Provide 2nd level support on the matter of Fairtrade transaction reporting and the respective system, e.g. subject related questions or technical problems
- Contribute to the implementation of system improvements / upgrades (e.g. coordination and testing)
- Liaise with the system vendor and forward system malfunctions and improvement requests to 3rd level support (system developer via ticket system)
- Assume administration and application management tasks for FLOCERT’s reporting systems
- Contribute to the delivery of information services and respond to data requests of internal and external parties
- Contribute to data quality measures
- Provide trainings - webinars internally as well as to customers and stakeholders
- Create and maintain documentation related to the transaction reporting topic and related systems (e.g. process information, user guides etc.).
- Any professional office, business, commercial, IT related education (e.g. office-, trade-, merchant apprenticeship IHK) or equivalent (university) education (e.g. B.A.) in a relevant subject
- Minimum of 1 year of working experience
- Practical experience in any support or customer care function
- Fluency in English written and spoken
- Very good knowledge in either Spanish or French written and spoken
- Ease in working with numbers and IT systems
- Process affinity and problem solving attitude
- Advanced command of MS Excel
- Good communication skills and experience in dealing with different cultures
- Flexible, pro-active, reliable personality with an efficient work style and good self-organization
- Quality and customer orientation with attention to detail and precise working style
“Nice to have”
- Good knowledge of any additional language especially Spanish, French, German, Portuguese and/or Italian
- Understanding of databases structures and setups or data processing methods
- Experience as a business analyst and / or in the creation of requirements / functional specifications
- Any previous experience in conducting customer/user trainings
- Experience in international trade and/or knowledge of agricultural product supply chains
- Motivation for Fairtrade
How to apply
Do visit our website: https://www.flocert.net/about-flocert/careers/
Please apply by submitting your application documents in English, with curriculum vitae, reference letters or reference contact data as well as a motivation letter with salary indication.
Deadline for applications: 31st August 2018
Please do kindly note that only those applicants invited for an interview will be contacted.