Fair global trade everyone can believe in
FLOCERT is a leading global certification body, providing sole certification to Fairtrade and offering verification services for social, trade and environmental standards as well as private codes of conduct.
Founded in 2003, FLOCERT remains mission-driven and dedicated to working with all types of organizations, from small producers to internationally recognized brands, in order to promote fairness in global trade. Our accreditation as a “Social Enterprise” demonstrates our commitment to social business values.
With four international offices conducting business in over 120 countries, FLOCERT specializes in offering global reach with local expertise. For more information, visit us at www.flocert.net
FLOCERT is currently looking for an
Competence Management Officer (m/f)
- Job Share: 20h per week
- Position is based in the FLO-CERT GmbH Office in Bonn, Germany
- The salary and benefit package depends upon qualifications and experience
- Start date: 15th March 2018
The OPS Competence Management Unit is a new team designated to take care of the competence needs in the Operations Department. The Operations Department is the biggest team within FLOCERT, being spread over all FLOCERT offices in 5 continents, delivering auditing, certification and verification services. The Competence Management Unit is in charge of evaluating the status of knowledge and competences and ensuring that appropriate trainings and means of sharing knowledge are provided.
- Coordinate the conceptualization and implementation of an internal Competence Management software with an e-learning platform at its core
- Support the development of Competence Profiles of key functions in the Operations Department
- Develop and coordinate training and evaluation activities in the Operations Department
- Coordinate training measures with external training providers
- Act as contact point for the regional teams
- Any university (or equivalent) relevant qualification in the field of HR, development, training, etc.
- 3+ years work experience as a Learning & Development Specialist or any related experience in the area of Human Resources, Training etc.
- Multiple experience with the selection, makeup, implementation and usage of online learning tools
- Experience in software implementation projects
- Experience with the design, coordination and administration of training activities
- Experience with evaluating success of training events
- Fluent in English
- Good communication skills and multicultural sensitivity
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- High command in the use of MS Office Products and overall strong affinity to work with software
“Nice to have”
- Fluent in Spanish or French
- Experience in the development and coordination of big-scale events
How to apply
Do visit our website: www.flocert.net/about-us/work-for-us/latest-jobs/
Please apply by submitting your application documents in English, with curriculum vitae, reference letters or reference contact data as well as a motivation letter with salary indication.
Deadline for applications: 28rd February 2018
Please do kindly note that only those applicants invited for an interview will be contacted.