Fair global trade everyone can believe in
FLOCERT is a leading global certification body, providing sole certification to Fairtrade and offering verification services for social, trade and environmental standards as well as private codes of conduct.
Founded in 2003, FLOCERT remains mission-driven and dedicated to working with all types of organizations, from small producers to internationally recognized brands, in order to promote fairness in global trade. Our accreditation as a “Social Enterprise” demonstrates our commitment to social business values.
With four international offices conducting business in over 120 countries, FLOCERT specializes in offering global reach with local expertise. For more information, visit us at www.flocert.net
FLOCERT is looking for a
Finance Assistant (m/f)
- Part-time (19,25 hrs. p.w.)
- Position is based in the FLO-CERT GmbH Office in Bonn, Germany
- The salary and benefit package depends upon qualifications and experience
- Start date: 15th March 2018 (or as soon as possible)
The Finance team in FLO-CERT is looking for candidates to fill the role as a Finance Assistant.
- Invoicing of customers and Partners in SAP with focus on 3rd party client (producer, trader, applicants) and related documentation
- Checking of incoming payments from customers, partners and support in reminder process
- Required communication with external and internal clients on finance related questions (inboxes of general finance email-accounts)
- Reconciliation of various accounts and control of appropriate revenue allocation, including SAP-application accounts
- Support in General invoicing for auditors
- Support in booking invoices of other suppliers
- Support the monthly, quarterly and annual closing of the general ledger accounts
- Project work
- Any business or commercial professional education
- Accounting, commercial qualification or equivalent background with at least 1 years of working experience in Finance
- Oral and written fluency in English and as second language Spanish (and/or French)
- Strong command of MS Office Products, especially very good Excel skills
- Strong dedication for customer services
- Strong and reliable organizational skills
- A pro-active, hardworking and reliable individual work style
- Excellent communication skills and cooperation in cross-cultural settings
- Team player with flexibility to adjust to different working-styles
- Motivation for Fairtrade
How to apply
Do visit our website: https://www.flocert.net/about-flocert/careers/
Please apply by submitting your application documents in English, with curriculum vitae, reference letters or reference contact data as well as a motivation letter with salary indication.
Deadline for applications: 5th March 2018
Please do kindly note that only those applicants invited for an interview will be contacted.