streetfootballworld is looking for a
Partnerships Manager (f/m)
with a focus on public donors
to join our team as of January 2018
streetfootballworld is a global NGO that harnesses the power of football to tackle some of the greatest social challenges of our time. The organisation’s work supports an international network of over 120 grassroots organisations that use football as a tool to address deep-rooted community issues, ranging from refugee integration in Ireland to gender equality in Kenya. Collectively, the network empowers more than two million disadvantaged young people per year.
To help us unleash the unique potential of football for good, we are looking for a passionate Partnerships Manager (f/m) to join our team in Berlin.
About the Role
As Partnerships Manager you will be responsible for the design and implementation of business to business partnerships with a certain focus on funding programmes of German, European and international public donors in close collaboration with our network team and football for good organisations. In addition, you will support the ongoing development and implementation of streetfootballworld´s general partnerships and fundraising strategy.
- You lead streetfootballworld´s public donor strategy.
- You research, observe and identify relevant funding programmes of German, European, and international public donors (e.g. EU, BMZ).
- You draft, submit, and coordinate proposals to public donors and beyond and report on the application of funds.
- You look out for new funding opportunities targeting international foundations and individual donors and coordinate acquired funding.
- You represent streetfootballworld in partnerships meetings, conferences and at events aiming for acquisition of new partners or the consolidation of existing ones.
- You play an active role in the overall development of streetfootballworld´s partnerships and fundraising strategy.
- You have a university degree in a related field of studies (e.g. European Studies, International relations, Political Science).
- You have professional work experience (not including internships), which includes researching and submitting successful grant proposals to public and private resources and the representation of interests towards public donors.
- You are interested in topics like corporate social responsibility, social entrepreneurship, impact investment, and marketing.
- You are fluent in English and German and have excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills. Proficiency in additional languages is a strong asset.
- You are enthusiastic about developing concepts and have experience with overlooking proposal writing and project reporting.
- You possess strong project management skills and you are passionate networker with a sound understanding of German and European politics.
- You have good knowledge of standard office and ideally CRM software and you are familiar with creating databases, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- You are a self-motivated and open-minded team player who likes to work together with people from different intercultural backgrounds and identifies strongly with our cause.
- A 12-month contract to ideally start as soon as possible with a good chance of prolongation at fair conditions subject to your qualifications and professional experience.
- A stimulating work environment with flat hierarchies and an international, open-minded culture.
- A healthy work-life balance and personal development opportunities.
Would you like to play an active part in social change on a global level? Then get into the game and become part of our team!
Please submit your application including your CV, references, and a cover letter, as well as your salary expectations, via our online application form on https://podio.com
streetfootballworld is an equal opportunities employer and strongly committed to diversity and building a multicultural environment. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified and experienced people!
For any further questions feel free to contact us!
Find more information about us on www.streetfootballworld.org