Frankfurt School of Finance & Management (FS) is one of the leading business schools in Germany. An impressive portfolio of services – ranging from degree courses to Executive Education programmes, from research projects to consultancy – means that Frankfurt School acts as adviser, catalyst and educational partner to companies and organisations, to individuals embarking on new careers, and to experienced executives. As a centre of intellectual and practical activity, the business school formulates forward-thinking solutions for the worlds of business, finance and management, where agendas and issues are constantly changing.
Frankfurt School Development Finance e-Campus has been established in 2010 and up to date offers nine different Certified Expert e-learning courses in four different languages, as well as a Master of Leadership in Development Finance online programme.
The programs are booked from all over the world, especially from developing and emerging countries. Before applying, make yourself familiar with the portfolio we offer and have a look at our website www.fs.de/e-campus
From October 2017 we are looking for a working student supporting the e-Campus team.
- Support for formatting course material (e.g. layout of training material);
- Communication with participants from all over the world in English (email and phone) and if possible in other languages (French, Spanish, Russian, German)
- Support prospective participants during the application process incl. invoicing;
- Support for preparation, conduction, and marking of the e-Campus final exams;
- Enrolled Bachelor (advanced semester) or Master student preferably in a subject related to business, education, IT, communication and/or social sciences
- Proficiency in English (both written and oral) is mandatory. Knowledge of French, Spanish, Russian or German would be an asset.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Organisational, good communication and administrative skills
- Quick adjustment to a new environment and ready to work independently
Your application should include:
- Cover letter, mentioning your motivation, availability and qualification;
- Curriculum vitae;
- Certificates and letter of references (of scholarships, former studies, internships, employments etc.);
- If you are a non EU citizen please also attach a copy of your residence and work permit. Please be aware that we are generally not able to offer you any kind of contract without these documents.
Only complete and accurate applications will be considered!