Fair global trade everyone can believe in
FLOCERT is a leading global certification body, providing sole certification to Fairtrade and offering verification services for social, trade and environmental standards as well as private codes of conduct.
Founded in 2003, FLOCERT remains mission-driven and dedicated to working with all types of organizations, from small producers to internationally recognized brands, in order to promote fairness in global trade. Our accreditation as a “Social Enterprise” demonstrates our commitment to social business values.
With four international offices conducting business in over 120 countries, FLOCERT specializes in offering global reach with local expertise. For more information, visit us at www.flocert.net
FLOCERT is currently looking for an
Team Assistant (m/f)
- Job Share: part-time (20 hrs. p.w.)
- Position is based in the FLO-CERT GmbH Office in Bonn, Germany
- Salary is paid according to the Collective Bargaining Agreement Category
- (Tarifvertrag Gross- und Aussenhandel, Nordrhein-Westfalen), Salary Range IV plus an attractive benefits package
- Start date: 1. September 2017 (or as soon as possible)
The Technical Service department in FLO-CERT GmbH is looking for an enthusiastic and service oriented person who is interested in working in an international environment. As team assistant you will be responsible for assisting the team with nearly everything from meeting and greeting people to managing our intranet page and general administration. Ease in communicating via different contact channels (email, phone, skype etc.), strong organizational skills and team spirit are essential assets on this position.
You will be part of a multicultural team which is responsible for the management of FLOCERT’s technology as well as for developing new products and services for customers worldwide.
- Organize and co-ordinate meetings and events as directed by the management team, including venue and catering arrangements, preparation and distribution of papers and minute taking
- Provide professional administrative support to all members of the Technical Services management team including travel arrangements, the management of meeting rooms as well as the administration of invoices and budgets
- Provide personal assistance to the Director of Technical Services (managing diary, travel and hotel bookings etc.)
- Deal with incoming telephone calls and email enquiries to the team, assisting as appropriate to ensure that enquiries receive a response from an appropriate member of the team
- Co-ordinate Technical Services publications for the internal and external newsletter
- Create and finalize presentations for the Technical Services management team
- Assist in maintaining and uploading content to the Technical Services intranet page
- Manage basic correspondence with clients internal and external as well as suppliers
- Contribute to projects and activities as appropriate for the team e.g. project co-ordination, research, presentation and communication support and day-to-day operational activities
- Represent the department at internal meetings as required
- Any professional office, business, commercial, IT related education (e.g. office-, trade-, merchant apprenticeship IHK)
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience
- Practical experience working as team assistant
- Fluency in English written and spoken
- Good communication skills and multicultural sensitivity
- Organizational talent
- Reliable and careful working attitude
- High command in the use of MS Office Products especially PowerPoint
- Flexible, pro-active personality with an efficient work style and good self-organization
“Nice to have”
- Knowledge of any additional language especially Spanish, French, German, Portuguese and/or Italian (written & spoken)
- Ease in working with numbers and IT systems
- Understanding of databases and/or experience with any customer relationship management tool
- Motivation for Fairtrade
How to apply
Do visit our website: www.flocert.net/about-us/work-for-us/latest-jobs/
Please apply by submitting your application documents in English, with curriculum vitae, reference letters or reference contact data as well as a motivation letter with salary indication.
Deadline for applications: 10 July 2017
Please do kindly note that only those applicants invited for an interview will be contacted.