Fair global trade everyone can believe in
FLOCERT is a leading global certification body, providing sole certification to Fairtrade and offering verification services for social, trade and environmental standards as well as private codes of conduct.
Founded in 2003, FLOCERT remains mission-driven and dedicated to working with all types of organizations, from small producers to internationally recognized brands, in order to promote fairness in global trade. Our accreditation as a “Social Enterprise” demonstrates our commitment to social business values.
With four international offices conducting business in over 120 countries, FLOCERT specializes in offering global reach with local expertise. For more information, visit us at www.flocert.net
FLOCERT is currently looking for an
IT Project Management Officer (m/f)
- Job Share: full-time (38.5 hrs. p.w.)
- Position is based in the FLO-CERT GmbH Office in Bonn, Germany
- The salary and benefit package depends upon qualifications and experience
- Start date: 1. September 2017 (or as soon as possible)
The Technical Service department in FLO-CERT GmbH is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced project manager who is interested to apply IT expertise into an international development & certification business. As IT project manager you will be responsible for planning, leading, executing, coordinating and controlling our information technology projects.
Strong technical understanding, agile project management skills, a doer mentality and team spirit are essential assets on this position.
- Manage IT projects from conception to implementation on-time, within scope and within budget
- Evaluate potential software solutions against business needs/requirements to improve FLOCERTs application portfolio
- Develop project scopes, plans and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of projects
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Collaborate internally for operational implementations into FLOCERT system landscape
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Create functional and technical user/system specifications on the interface to the software supplier/developer(s)
- Any professional office, business, commercial, IT related education (e.g. office-, trade-, merchant apprenticeship IHK) or equivalent (university) education (e.g. B.A.) in a relevant subject
- Prince II certification
- Proven working experience of 3 years as project manager
- Practical experience in managing IT tender processes
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and implementation
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Solid coordination and collaboration skills
- Problem solving attitude
- Fluency in English written and spoken
- Excellent communication skills and experience in dealing with different cultures
- Flexible, pro-active, reliable personality with an efficient work style and good self-organization
“Nice to have”
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Experience with Cloud computing, SQL Databases and Virtual Infrastructures
- ITIL certification
- Good knowledge of any additional language especially Spanish, French, German, Portuguese and/or Italian
- Motivation for Fairtrade
How to apply
Do visit our website: www.flocert.net/about-us/work-for-us/latest-jobs/
Please apply by submitting your application documents in English, with curriculum vitae, reference letters or reference contact data as well as a motivation letter with salary indication.
Deadline for applications: 16 July 2017
Please do kindly note that only those applicants invited for an interview will be contacted.