Fair global trade everyone can believe in
FLOCERT is a leading global certification body, providing sole certification to Fairtrade and offering verification services for social, trade and environmental standards as well as private codes of conduct.
Founded in 2003, FLOCERT remains mission-driven and dedicated to working with all types of organizations, from small producers to internationally recognized brands, in order to promote fairness in global trade. Our accreditation as a “Social Enterprise” demonstrates our commitment to social business values.
With four international offices conducting business in over 120 countries, FLOCERT specializes in offering global reach with local expertise. For more information, visit us at www.flocert.net
FLOCERT is currently looking for an
Information Service Officer (m/f)
- Job Share: full-time (38.5 hrs. p.w.)
- Position is based in the FLO-CERT GmbH Office in Bonn, Germany
- The salary and benefit package depends upon qualifications and experience
- Start date: 1. September 2017 (or as soon as possible)
FLOCERT is looking for an engaged information service officer who is willing to drive the development and implementation of our CODImpact service. The aim of CODImpact is to provide Fairtrade with high quality monitoring data to measure the impact Fairtrade has on the livelihood of farmers.
As information service offer you will be responsible for the CODImpact information service architecture including service management, change management, and all service work processes. Strong service management understanding, data affinity, a doer mentality and team spirit are essential assets on this position.
- Manage the CODImpact Service strategy, design and governance
- Develop and implement the change management framework for the CODImpact Service
- Analyze and document external and internal business needs and related functional requirements
- Manage the data content definition process and related documentation
- Coordinate data collection processes and related tools
- Evaluate potential solutions against business needs/requirements to improve the CODImpact service portfolio and deliver on customer needs
- Develop and implement a data preparation scheme/framework with the ambition to automate verification processes
- Coordinate the development and implementation of a presentation layer architecture for CODImpact
- Support FLOCERTs data quality and governance programs
- Manage related service improvement projects from conception to realization
- Support the Account Development team in providing easy to understand marketing material and presentations on information services internally and with key stakeholders
- Support the development and further enhance FLOCERT information services offering
- Any professional office, business, commercial, IT related education (e.g. office-, trade-, merchant apprenticeship IHK) or equivalent (university) education (e.g. B.A.) in a relevant subject
- Working experience of 3 years as project, product or service manager
- Experience with agile development methods (e.g. Scrum)
- Understanding of data modeling, data structure, and data integration
- Experience with presenting information in reporting/dashboards, BI Tools
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Solid coordination and collaboration skills
- Problem solving attitude
- Fluency in English written and spoken
- Excellent communication skills and experience in dealing with different cultures
- Flexible, pro-active, reliable personality with an efficient work style and good self-organization
“Nice to have”
- Understanding of impact/performance measurement methods
- Understanding of data quality and quality assurance
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Experience with Cloud computing, open data sources, and SQL Databases
- Experience with data integration
- ITIL certification or Prince II certification or equivalent
- Good knowledge of any additional language especially Spanish, French, German, Portuguese and/or Italian
- Motivation for Fairtrade
How to apply
Do visit our website: www.flocert.net/about-us/work-for-us/latest-jobs/
Please apply by submitting your application documents in English, with curriculum vitae, reference letters or reference contact data as well as a motivation letter with salary indication.
Deadline for applications: 16 July 2017
Please do kindly note that only those applicants invited for an interview will be contacted.