Fair global trade everyone can believe in
FLOCERT is a leading global certification body, providing sole certification to Fairtrade and offering verification services for social, trade and environmental standards as well as private codes of conduct.
Founded in 2003, FLOCERT remains mission-driven and dedicated to working with all types of organizations, from small producers to internationally recognized brands, in order to promote fairness in global trade. Our accreditation as a “Social Enterprise” demonstrates our commitment to social business values.
With four international offices conducting business in over 120 countries, FLOCERT specializes in offering global reach with local expertise. For more information, visit us at www.flocert.net
FLOCERT is internally looking for a
Finance Controller (m/f)
- Job Share: Full-time (38,5 hrs. p.w.)
- Position is based in the FLO-CERT GmbH Office in Bonn, Germany
- Salary is paid according to the Collective Bargaining Agreement Category (Tarifvertrag Gross- und Aussenhandel, Nordrhein-Westfalen), Salary Range VI a plus an attractive benefits package
- Start date: 1st June 2017 or earlier
FLOCERT is looking for a personality who provides high quality financial accounts and management reporting systems as information basis for a growing business. Furthermore FLOCERT is looking for a problem solver with a customer-oriented mindset.
- Produce monthly and other periodic financial reports to agreed deadlines.
- Update and implement financial control and related procedures and systems.
- Manage company cash flow and produce real time information.
- Identify profitability for different service products.
- Take the lead in the annual budget process as well as monthly forecasts.
- Project work.
- Advanced Finance and cost accounting qualification.
- Five to ten years of experience in cost accounting.
- Knowledge of general accounting principles and concept of financial standards.
- Planning and organization skills with attention to detail.
- Experience in developing reports and Management Information Systems.
- Practical hands on experience in SAP Business One and/or other finance software.
- Good working knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office.
- Excellent excel skills including developing customized reports.
- Fluent in German and English.
How to apply
Visit our website: www.flocert.net/about-us/work-for-us/latest-jobs/
Please apply by submitting your application documents in English, with curriculum vitae, reference letters or reference contact data as well as a motivation letter.
Please do kindly note that only those applicants invited for an interview will be contacted.