Welthungerhilfe (www.welthungerhilfe.de) is one of the large and respected private organisations in the field of development cooperation and humanitarian aid in Germany. It carries out projects in 39 countries and campaigns for fairer cooperation with developing countries. If you are prepared to dedicate yourself to carrying out projects under sometimes difficult conditions and you match the requirements set out below, we look forward to receiving your application for the position of
Finance Administrator (m/f)
in Gaziantep, Turkey
The position is to be filled by June 1, 2017, with an initial contract duration until May 31, 2018. There are good prospects for an extension. The place of work will be Gaziantep, Türkei (TR).
The aim of the job is to implement predetermined financial management standards in the projects efficiently and promptly, thereby making a significant contribution towards the success of the programme work in accordance with the formal and content-related specifications.
- monitoring and ensuring orderly financial and material planning (bank transactions, accounting, budget control, equipment) and internal project settlement
- ensure costs are cleared internally within a project or between projects (correct allocation of costs)
- prepare annual account documents in cooperation with the Head of Project and country office
- providing instructions and advisory services to national administration staff
- make purchases and award contracts according to the valid contract awarding regulations (Welthungerhilfe and co-financers)
- preparation of final financial reports and financial statements
- A university degree or polytechnic degree or business training with additional special knowledge in e.g. accounting and controlling
- 2 to 5 years of project-relevant experience in the administration of projects of international (aid) organisations, preferably in this region
- Coordination and organisational skills - even under a high workload
- Experience with Accounting Software (WINPACCS)
- A very good knowledge of both spoken and written English and German, Turkish or Arabic language skills would be an asset
We offer you co-operation in a highly dedicated team and a responsible scope of tasks. Furthermore, we facilitate a flexible organisation of working time as well as a healthy work-life balance. The performance oriented remuneration is based on an in-house salary scheme. Of course, a comprehensive training is also part of our offer. The job description can be sent to you in case of interest.